4. Why run?
- Running can improve your health.
- It's good for you heart.
- It reduces your risk of disease.
- It helps relieve stress.
- It builds confidence.
- It reduces anxiety.
- It eliminates depression.
- It improves your physical and mental strength.
And the list goes on....(a quick search will back it up)
When you pair running and being outside, you not only reap the benefits of the physical exercise. It has the added benefit of improving your connection to nature and your surroundings. You become more aware and mindful and yes it builds a better connection with the person running next to you!
Check out Why I Run? here.
5. Why run with my daughter?
Just track you mileage, send us verification and earn amazing rewards for being healthy and active.